- The NHS despite it's flaws
- Having two top consultants in my care team
- My carers who make me feel me
- My wheelchair which gives me independence and freedom
- My pen friends who never fail to make me smile
- My two best friends who stick by my side no matter what
- Technology which keeps me connected with the world
- My bedroom which is my even and space to recharge my batteries
- My Dad who does so much for me
Sunday, 7 January 2018
2018, the year for Gratitude
Instead of New Year's resolutions one of my pen friends suggested choosing a word to incorporate into our lives, so this year I have chosen 'gratitude'.
So far I feel gratitude for:
A cceptance of what you can and can't do B reathing exercises C ommunication aids D istractions E ssential information, such you...
GUEST BLOG by KT about her book and how she's using literature to raise awareness of ME/CFS // ME/CFS Awareness Week 2019Hi I'm KT and I'm using literature to help raise awareness of ME/CFS! I was born in 1973, East Yorkshire, England. During my...
Today marks he beginning of ME/CFS Awareness Week. Action for M.E. have asked me to put together a short 5 minute video to talk about ...