- A Spacemasks self-heating eye mask which is infused with jasmine. It was very relaxing and the heat really helped and its something I have already added into my shopping bag to buy and they would also make great gifts.(Full size - RRP £3.50)
- A Manna Kadar cosmetics Dimond just Roller Eyeshadow in shade Pixie. Its really easy to apply, it can either go on as a solid colour which is like a super glittery pale pink or it can be blended with a brush to add shimmer over your eyeshadow. It can also be used as a highlighter or to add glitter to your lips. A little goes a long way so I can see this lasting quite a while. (Full size - RRP £15)
- A Paul & Joe foundation primer. I've not tried this out yet. (sample size)
- A Polaar night cream, again not something I've used yet. (sample size)
- A Beauty BLVD Hydra-Gel eye masks - two supplied. I've not used these yet either but I'm looking forward to trying them out. (full size - RRP £8.50)
Wednesday, 28 November 2018
November 2018 Birchbox
This month's Birchbox's theme was based on Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Relms'.
A cceptance of what you can and can't do B reathing exercises C ommunication aids D istractions E ssential information, such you...
Our Gary Burgess is producing a special edition of The ME Show podcast to coincide with ME Awareness Week in May, and he needs your help:⠀...
Prior to being told I had FND, I’d had glandular fever 4 times between the ages of 12 and 16, and had also been told I might have ME (oth...