- 81 tonic-clonic seizures episodes
- 27 appointments
- 8 long distance appointments (1 in Sheffield, 7 in London)
- 12 incidences where I've needed IV drugs/infusions
- 14 cannulas/blood draws/injections
- 10 trips to A&E
- 5 ECG's
- 13 ambulances
- 3 x-rays/CT scans
- 5 incidents where I've needed oxygen
- 5 days of having an EEG
- 5 days in hospital
- 1 time of being nil-by-mouth
- 2 OT appointments/assessments
- 1 new wheelchair
Saturday, 5 January 2019
2018's Warrior Beads
[Image description: multicoloured beads representing different things, there are also some heart shaped beads ad some beads shared like transport vehicles/sea animals. In the centre are beads spelling 'Naomi' and an angel bead and large glittery bead.]
Me we At 15 I got ill and I never got better, in fact I never will be ‘better’, not as I was pre-illness anyway. In the past 7 years ...
I cry myself to sleep most nights not knowing what to do, but then I stop and think a while the words "I need you". My mother o...
Stickman Communications © by Hannah Ensor Stickman Communications © This is a fab company that I'd recommend to anyone with a c...