Monday 1st April
Tuesday 2nd April
I just had a quite day in the house.
I had my carer for ½ and hour this afternoon and then at 3pm I had a visit at home.
Wednesday 3rd April
Thursday 4th April
Friday 5th AprilWoke up okay. Still feeling unwell and having sharp chest pain and difficulty swelling which I've been having since the early hours of Wednesday.
Today I've watched some TV, done some of my distance learning work and done some tidying in my room. I've also cleaned Flop out with Mandy's help and I had a little cuddle with him and he was very chatty.
This evening it was just Dad and me so we watched some TV together. My myoclonic seizures have been flaring up so I've settled in bed early and I'm just going to watch 'Glow Up' on BBC iPlayer which I'm really into and Dad's just brought me a herbal tea.
Saturday 6th AprilForgot to write today, oops!
Sunday 7th April
- Monday: writing on a piece of paper
- Tuesday: opening a card that I'd coloured in, the picture has butterflies on it.
- Wednesday: opening up a tin of colourful felt tip pens
- Thursday: stirring a drink
- Friday: having a cuddle with Flop my guinea pig
- Saturday: clip of the TV screen
- Sunday: opening the DVD case to Chicago Med