- Monday: Using the remote to my bed
- Tuesday: Opening a parcel
- Wednesday: Flop my guinea pig reaching up for food
- Thursday: Turning on my laptop
- Friday: Colouring in a postcard
- Saturday: Flop run-in around on the floor
- Sunday: Placing items in my sand tray that I use for self-care
Monday, 15 April 2019
One Second Every Day - April: Week 2
So I've been so busy with World FND Week this week that I've forgotten to keep a journal this week, but here's this week's One Second Every Day video...
It's been a typical FND week including a day spent in bed unable to move because I was in so much pain, plenty of seizures, naps, crawling and bum suffling around because my legs decided to play up and even a trip to A&E and that's not all of it!
A cceptance of what you can and can't do B reathing exercises C ommunication aids D istractions E ssential information, such you...
Our Gary Burgess is producing a special edition of The ME Show podcast to coincide with ME Awareness Week in May, and he needs your help:⠀...
Prior to being told I had FND, I’d had glandular fever 4 times between the ages of 12 and 16, and had also been told I might have ME (oth...