- Go for cocktails
- Visit a cat café
- Have afternoon somewhere posh
- See a ballet
- Visit Harry Potter Studios (again)
- Visit some more National Trust places
- Ride a horse again
- Get back into my art
- Start and finish and art journal
- Own a typewriter
- Own a polaroid camera
- Go on a spa break
- Go stargazing
- Have a go at wheelchair sports
- Visit the Victoria & Albert Museum
- See a musical
- Finish a whole 365 day 'One Second Every Day' project
- Get back into my voluntary work
- Go back to University and graduate
- Do a Masters degree
- Train and work as a Child Psychotherapist
- Have my own property; a place of my own
- Go sit-skiing
- Visit Shetland and Orkney Isles
- Visit the Channel Islands
- Visit Cornwall
- Visit Finland and stay in a glass igloo and visit Moomin World
- See the Northern Lights
- Go to Disney World or on a Disney Cruise
So I thought I share with you some of the things on my bucket list. Some things are a bit far off, but hey, you can dream...
A cceptance of what you can and can't do B reathing exercises C ommunication aids D istractions E ssential information, such you...
Our Gary Burgess is producing a special edition of The ME Show podcast to coincide with ME Awareness Week in May, and he needs your help:⠀...
Prior to being told I had FND, I’d had glandular fever 4 times between the ages of 12 and 16, and had also been told I might have ME (oth...